A certain town in Kemr...

While consulting my (alas!) not-overly-detailed map of Kemr and
the Federated Kingdoms today, I found the following, um, interesting
village name:

Pluifairllagunblancoryllentiustillrhebiddgurchpluitysiliocafurnrhys

Looking up this monstrosity, I found the following commentary, attributed
to a well-known authority:

# It's basically pronounced like all the "building blocks" said, as far as
# possible :-), in one breath.

[detailed explication deleted]

# Mary's parish [by] the white hazels' pool, quite close to the rapid
# whirlpool [by] Tysilio's parish [which has] a red cave.
#
# The name was certainly made up by the Great Western Railway as it made its
# way onto Isyl Môn (Anglesea).  The village is generally known simply as
# Pluifairllagunblanc or even PluifairLG!

If I have blundered in rendering the village's name, I would
appreciate corrections.

[My first posting to Brithenig-list!]

--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)