Welcome (was: Negative constructions)

> And now I'm pleased to announce the Brithenig distribution list has been
> updated.  John Cowan joins us.  This gives us all an opportunity to say:
> Benwenid, Welcome.

And it gives *me* an opportunity to say:  Benligad, Welfound.

(This reflects a pattern common in many languages:  the one who greets
the newcomer says "[It is] well [that you are] come", and the newcomer replies,
"[It is] well [that you are] found [here].")
--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)