CELT: Re: Flags (Re: Spoken Conlangs)

Orjan:
> I think these are the heraldic rules of the middle ages, and may have been
> ignored for many new modern flags.  I just assumed that they would have to
> apply to the Brithenig flag, coming from a state founded in the first
> millennium.

[I realize that I must be recapitulating issues treated off-list.]

Given that England, Scotland, Ireland flags are crosses associated
with Sts George, Andrew & Patrick, would the Kemrese one be a cross
associated with St David? Is there such a cross? Or is St David of
lesser cultural significance in Kemr than in our local Wales?

BTW, are leeks & daffodils significant in Kemr?

--And.