Re: [conculture] CHAT: con-this'n'that

From: Lars Henrik Mathiesen <thorinn@diku.dk>

> Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:29:14 -0400
> From: John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org>

[This branch narrowed to conculture]

> Commonly known as the "Queen of Hearts", she is much beloved by her
> subjects.  She has two children by her husband and second cousin,
> Charles, Duke of Edinburgh.

I assume Charles' father will be Phil the Greek, just like *here.* But
why should he give up his Greek titles *there?* (He used to be 4th or
so in line to the Greek throne, which was still a going concern when
he suddenly gave it all up to marry a girl called Lizzie).

BTW, what is the status of the European nations *there?* Just like
*here?*

Lars Mathiesen (U of Copenhagen CS Dep) <thorinn@diku.dk> (Humour NOT marked)