Re: CHAT: con-this'n'that

Andrew Smith wrote:

> Okay, so who is the current Plantagenet?  Queen Diana the First?  I'm
> joking!  Please don't take that option seriously!  Nooooooo...!

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Make it so!

Perfect!

Diana Plantagenet was born in 1961, the eldest child of her mother,
Queen Elizabeth Plantagenet, and her father, Prince Philip of
Battenberg.  She assumed the Thrones of Westminster and Scone in 1997,
when her mother abdicated in her favor, the first instance in Anglo-Scots
history of a Queen Regnant succeeding another Queen Regnant.

Commonly known as the "Queen of Hearts", she is much beloved by her
subjects.  She has two children by her husband and second cousin,
Charles, Duke of Edinburgh.

Her style: Diana, First of that Name, by the Grace of God Queen of
England, Scotland, and France [not really, but the French Republic
doesn't care much these days], Empress of the Indies, Queen of America,
Queen of Australasia, [insert Maori title here], Defender of the Faith,
and Protector of the Weak.

(Apologies to those that get this message twice or thrice.)