Re: General RFI

Geoff Eddy wrote:

> 1. Since the majority of the postings on this list have been concerned
> with Brithenig, is the private Brithenig list now effectively part of
> this one? I ask because my postings to celticonlang have turned up in
> the Sessiwn archives.

Well, sort of.  I originally recommended that Sessiwn simply move,
lock stock and barrel, to Celticonlang.  The membership voted not
to do that, but I have taken two unilateral actions:  I am
cc-ing all my Sessiwn postings to Celticonlang, like this one,
and I am archiving in the Sessiwn archive any Celticonlang posting that
seems relevant (so far, all of them).

Anyone who replies to a message of mine and doesn't explicitly
remove Celticonlang ends up posting there de facto, and likewise
with descendant messages.