Re: Webpage changes. (fwd)

On Sun, 17 May 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:

> the relationship between Kernow and Comrow.) The only step above this is,
> of course, 'il imperadur', and until G. sets the Army in motion towards
> Constantinople ... well, I suppose that's a wee bit of wishfull
> thinking ... ;-)  ]

There is only one Imperadur and he is sleeping.  At the nation's greatest
need, then he will awake!

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous