Re: General RFI

Padrig Bryn yscrifef:

> > Much better than the Esp&r@n* Ghefo, my reaction to which is
> > unprintable.
>
> Your welcome!  [Ghefo!?!? <shudder>]

It may look grotesque, but it's pronounced "Jeff-o".  Quite
reasonable, actually, given that all Esp-o nouns end with "-o".
Also, the "gh" should really be a g-with-circumflex.

> Do let me know if you (or anyone else) is interested.

I am interested, indeed.  How was this hard-copy prepared?
If you wrote it with a {quill,fountain} pen or typewriter,
the case is hopeless, but if it exists in electronic form at all,
it can be converted to something Web-accessible, and I would
be happy to give it a home.

My address follows in a separate message.