Re: Piat (was: That was quick!)

At 13:54 29/4/98, Andrew Smith wrote:
[...]
>If we go by the list that And Rosta posted to Conlang then concultures
>with some connection to Kemr include:
>
>Livagia
>Scunger/Tsunrcaa - where Tsxaah is spoken, but I'm not sure of where to
>find information on it.
>Piat
>Elet Anta - clandestinely of course
>neo-Tursanian - Ray, is this yours?

Yep - that's the one.  Tho 'Neo-Tursanic' won't do as a name!  I must
discover the name soon.  I think it may turn out to be something like
'arxna'  ;-)

>the Tepa?

Great language, indeed - one of my favorites.  But it's a New World
language so it's difficult to see the connexion with Kemr!  Maybe And meant
the Tepa inhabit the same universe.

Raifun.

Written in Net English        Humor not necessarily marked