Re: Our first Brithenig folk song

On Wed, 29 Apr 1998, Andrew Smith wrote:

> On Mon, 27 Apr 1998, Frank George Valoczy wrote:
>
> > That'd lead to...Vranian!!
> >
> And where do we fit them in?

Well, Vranian is a descendent of Old Church Slavic; and it is spoken
*here* as the official language of the Kingdom of Vrania.  But I made a
map a while ago (back when I first started working on Brzhonegh) of
Europe, and I put Vrania's borders as containing all of Bulgaria, Serbia,
Romania (excluding Transylvania) and Macedonia; European Turkey and the
very Eastern tip of Greece.

> - andrew.
>
> Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>
>
> MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
> accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
> and the fact that it rains.
> 							   - Anonymous

-------ferke
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

personal page: http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Museum/7482/
railways page: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/3976/
conlang page: http://members.tripod.com/~tuonela/

-Oblast je morda nesimpaticna, a edina nesmrtne pot miru in stabilizacije.
(Laibach)