Re: That was quick!

On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Andrew Smith wrote:

> Just when I thought that our sudden increase in numbers had settled, the
> genuine charms of Padraic enticed Sally Caves to join our number.  I'm
> sure her knowledge will enhance and contribute to what we know about the
> world of Brithenig and related languages, Cambria and the Federated
> Kingdoms.  Benwenid, Sally.

Firrimby! (Diolch, ic the gethancie...you must forgive me if I speak in
Teonaht or Welsh eald Englisc for the time being; all I have is Padraic's
Kernu at the moment, and haven't yet absorbed it.  Is there a paper copy
of Brythenig?  I offered Andrew an exchange...;-)  Complete with tape of
me making a fool of myself in Teonaht and Old English).

Sally
Sally Caves
scaves@frontiernet.net

            Mr. Book:  "Shut it down!!"