Re: That was quick!

il di le wenoer (aprils le 24), Sarra le Cawern yscreus:

> On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Andrew Smith wrote:
>
> > Just when I thought that our sudden increase in numbers had settled, the
> > genuine charms of Padraic enticed Sally Caves to join our number.  I'm
> > sure her knowledge will enhance and contribute to what we know about the
> > world of Brithenig and related languages, Cambria and the Federated
> > Kingdoms.  Benwenid, Sally.
>
> Firrimby! (Diolch, ic the gethancie...you must forgive me if I speak in
> Teonaht or Welsh eald Englisc for the time being; all I have is Padraic's
> Kernu at the moment, and haven't yet absorbed it.  Is there a paper copy
> of Brythenig?  I offered Andrew an exchange...;-)  Complete with tape of
> me making a fool of myself in Teonaht and Old English).

Feel free to write in any language you please, so long as it's in Roman
letters! :-)  I haven't heard of a paper copy of a Brithenig Grammar yet;
if Andrew is working on one then I would gladly exchange a (new and
improved 3rd edition) of the Kernu grammar for it.  [Yours shall be on the
way presently, Sally; I realised that a lot was left out of the previous
book.  There are no teach yourself tapes, however. ;-) ]

o Sarra le Cawern, dos foret condecun yn mbenweneth boun aci!

> Sally

Padraic.