That was quick!

Just when I thought that our sudden increase in numbers had settled, the
genuine charms of Padraic enticed Sally Caves to join our number.  I'm
sure her knowledge will enhance and contribute to what we know about the
world of Brithenig and related languages, Cambria and the Federated
Kingdoms.  Benwenid, Sally.

The Brithenig Distribution List now reads:

John Cowan (Iewan Llewan) <cowan@locke.ccil.org>,
Andrew Smith (Andrew Fferreir) <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>,
Padraic Brown (Padrig Bryn) <pbrown@nova.umuc.edu>,
Ray Brown (Rhaifun Bryn) <raybrown@macline.co.uk>,
Sally Caves <scaves@frontiernet.net>,
John Schilke (Jowan Sellches) <schilkej@ohsu.EDU>,
Peter Skye (Pedr) <skye@poconos.com>,
Frank George Valoczy (Ffrencisc Valoczy) <valoczy@vcn.bc.ca>

Pab ffelictad!
- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous