Migration to new Celticonlang list?

I hereby propose for the membership's approval (or disapproval)
that we migrate forthwith to the newly established Celticonlang
list.  It is true that the lists's charter is not limited to the
Brithenig Universe, but if we establish ourselves en bloc (and
we are now eight strong!) on that list and shift our threads there,
we will in effect take it over.

To subscribe to Celticonlang, send a message containing only

	subscribe Celticonlang Your Name

to listproc@lists.colorado.edu.

Ke gos crędde'gw?
(What do y'all think?)

--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)