Re: update

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, John Cowan wrote:

> Geoff Eddy wrote:
>
> > Well, well, well. I go on holiday, and in my absence celticonlang gets
> > interesting again! Would anyone be interested in unravelling a
> > phonologial oddity I may have uncovered in Brithenig?
>
> Oh, no.  The idea of reading about uncovered oddities just bores
> us silly, that's why we're on these lists.  :-)

I'm interested in knowing what the phonological oddity is, and whether
it's a good thing or a bad thing for the language and might have to be
tidied up.  I'm also interested in knowing where Geoff's original message
came from.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus 			hobbit@earthlight.co.nz

	Lo! thy dread empire, Chaos! is restored;
	Light dies before thy uncreating word:
	Thy hand, great Anarch! lets the curtain fall;
	And Universal Darkness buries All.
			- Alexander Pope, The Dunciad, Book IV.