Re: Sad translation

The fact that other people are slow on getting translations out makes me
feel better that I've just got around to organising sending this one
out.

Pedr: lla   yfarfent   es gwerfent fal; llo    finistr   thud
Peter the.f government is really   bad  the.pl ministers all.pl
are.3.pl

sunt     ysceler.  Llo chemin thud in ill   tref sunt pluin, llo fus
are.3.pl wicked    the roads  all  in the.m town are  full   the buses

sunt buir  e   few car es rhuth.  Mew gas     affor   di'll  tref es muin
are  dirty and my  car is broken  My  house.f outside of-the town is small

e   yfidd, e   llo foefil    in lle        es gwegl e   bryd.  Eo nhoi
and wet    and the furniture in 3.indirect is old   and ugly   I  like.neg

rhen di few sedd in ill llog  salw  ci,  llo chompiwter sunt gwegl e
NEG  of my  job  in the place nasty here the computers  are  old   and

lent, e-dd eo sulfent sidd ll+a  e   su      affelig'.  Pab   cos     es
slow  and  I  only    sit  there and am.1.sg unhappy    every thing.f is

gwerfent gar       e   llo wenidur      h-ystybidd in sew
really   expensive and the salespersons stupid.pl  in reflexive.possessive

foduig mi aydant    rhen.  Sa  blow        mullt ci   e   mew am
shops  me help.3.pl NEG    She rain.3.sg.f much  here and my  leg.f

ddol,       e   llo feddig  sunt an+ydil.  Ill llar   in lla blyw   es
hurt.3.sg.f and the doctors are  useless   the ground in the rain.f is

yfidd, e   llo h-enifal fanugant mew lyf.   Negyn  mi af.
wet    and the animals  eat.3.pl my  plants Nobody me love.3.sg.m

Pawl: Cach, ty's                     sig ysuls.
Paul: shit  you.sg.informal-are.2.sg so  tasteless

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       hobbit@earthlight.co.nz

        Lo! thy dread empire, Chaos! is restored;
        Light dies before thy uncreating word:
        Thy hand, great Anarch! lets the curtain fall;
        And Universal Darkness buries All.
                        - Alexander Pope, The Dunciad, Book IV.