Re: [conculture] The centre of the temporal universe

From: dennis@himes.connix.com (Dennis Paul Himes)

John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org> wrote:
> Nik Taylor wrote:
> > East and West Jersey?  Do they occupy the same territory as our New
> > Jersey?
>
> Yes.  Originally they were separate colonies on our timeline too.
> The line runs generally from Stokes Forest to Cape May.

    Are Connecticut and New Haven still separate?

             Dennis Paul Himes    <>    dennis@himes.connix.com
                  http://www.connix.com/~dennis/dennis.htm

Disclaimer: "True, I talk of dreams; which are the children of an idle
brain, begot of nothing but vain fantasy; which is as thin of substance as
the air."                      - Romeo & Juliet, Act I Scene iv Verse 96-99

http://www.onelist.com