Re: CHAT: where Padraic and Andrew start getting really silly

Subr Sabad, Andrew 'scrifef:

> On Wed, 8 Apr 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:
>
> > Eo sab; mai eo me h-ympresiwn ke bod yscrifer tant in Frithenig de lla
> > test!  Ddef 'Padrig' esser rhen 'Phadrig' in ill vocatif?  O ffew ill
> > mydad?
> >
> Ill gwocatiw di Badrig serew 'Badrig', brew per 'o Badrig'.  Ill
> cluinediwn es rhen solwed mai moillad.

Fen, sig ddigen llo Cherno: sa phun-mi in la bhuly cwn ill cath e ill
broch.  Ffageth a addigermilla ancor: ke sun 'cluinediwn', 'solwer' e
'moillar'.  Sulment, calfath a tradygerlla.  Eo wol ffagerlla.

So, are the rest of you lot following this thread attentitively?

> - andrew.
>
> Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>
> Life is short, so am I...

Padrig.