Re: CHAT: where Padraic and Andrew start getting really silly

Subr Sabad, 11 Epr 1998, Padrig Bryn yscrifef:

> Fen, sig ddigen llo Cherno: sa phun-mi in la bhuly cwn ill cath e ill
> broch.  Ffageth a addigermilla ancor: ke sun 'cluinediwn', 'solwer' e
> 'moillar'.  Sulment, calfath a tradygerlla.  Eo wol ffagerlla.

cluinediwn  declension
solwer  to loosen
moillar  to soften

> So, are the rest of you lot following this thread attentitively?

There will be a question and answer session at the end of this.  If you
get the answers wrong I shall repeat the lesson!

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>
Life is short, so am I...