Re: Denarii (was: Celtic months)

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Padraic Brown wrote:

> 21s, L3, L6 (the scudo: I think yscuth in B).

Ill yscyd, I think offhand.

> > Must go, Whose Line Is It Anyway has started.
>
> ?

British-produced improvised comedy show with trans-Atlantic comedians and
very broad humour.  I have been addicted to it for several years.  It's
still consistantly funny on despite this being the third time the entire
run has been repeated!

- andrew.

Andrew Smith, Intheologus 			hobbit@earthlight.co.nz

Difference in opinions hath cost many millions of lives: for instance,
whether flesh be bread, or bread be flesh; whether the juice of a certain
berry be blood or wine; whether whistling be a vice or a virtue; whether
it be better to kiss a post or throw it on the fire..., with many more.
				- Jonathan Swift; Gulliver's Travels.