Re: Some suggestions

The general feeling is that sometimes a final -g can be pronounced hard
and sometimes it can be pronounced soft due to the etymology of the word.
Which means I'll have to go through the lexicon and annotate it, well it
was due for another update.

Which reminds me of another point I was meaning to raise: should Brithenig
have alternative month names?  I'm not advocating an adoption of the
Kernu month names, although Kemrese lawyers probably learn the legal names
universally, but the Roman calendar has not survived intact into
modern Welsh with some of the names of the later months replaced with the
events of the season and I'm wondering if Brithenig should preserve these
also, at least as 'rustic' alternative names.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith, Intheologus 			hobbit@earthlight.co.nz
Q. Why are there so many Smiths in the Phone Book?
A. Because they all have telephones!