Re: Something to talk about.

Very interesting little potted history.  I like the idea of the lowland
Brzhona, I'm wondering if they might actually be Belgae, the Fir Bolg.
Are there Walloons in the low countries or just Friesians, Dutch and
Brzhona?  It also reminds me of the Spanish Civil War period.  After 1945
what happens to Brzhona left-wing radicalism.  Did it survive the Cold
War?  Is there an emergence of violent political movements among the
Brzhona?  If they do exist, what effect do they have on other European
minorities?  What relation do they have with the interests of the Soviet
Bloc and the West?

Which reminds me, I have to research the effects of Charterism on Cambrian
history.  History doesn't sleep.  Sigh!

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous