Re: Webpage changes. (fwd)

On Thu, 28 May 1998, Andrew Smith wrote:

> On Wed, 27 May 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:
>

> > That could certainly work; and might I say, never a better opportunity to
> > introduce yet another element of smutty vocabulary.  Perhaps the time is
> > not too far off for a book called "Merdh! The Real Brithenig You Were
> > Never Taught at School"
> >
> I think I have those titles, in a school library no less.  Although I
> think Cach! survives in Brithenig.  Merddin is an accepted first name.

Indeed.  I know at least the French and Spanish versions have at least two
volumes out (Mierda! and Mas Mierda!, e.g.).  We certainly have enough
material to sketch out the main chapters, anyway.

I forgot about Merddin.  I guess that would be a real shitty name to have,
if the word were 'merdh' instead of 'cach'! ;^)

> - andrew.
>
> Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>
>
> MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
> accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
> and the fact that it rains.
> 							   - Anonymous

Padraic.