Re: Webpage changes. (fwd)

On Tue, 26 May 1998, Sally Caves wrote:

> Do you mean _yr Geiriadur Pryfysgol Cymru_?  No, you must not.  It's not
> there in my _rhan VI_ and its' strictly Welsh-English.  This, to my mind,
> is the big academic dictionary.

It's called Geiriadur yr Academi: The Welsh Academy English-Welsh
Dictionary, published by the University of Cardiff I think.  Bulky and
translates lots of English idiom into Welsh.  Very useful.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous