CELT: Re: Spoken Conlangs

Evan Evans:
> Andrew Smith wrote:
>
> > (you should have read the fun we had talking about a flag for
> > the Kemrese nation!)
>
> So we would have, if you had put it on the list and tagged it
> CELT.  Has anybody archived all this Brithenig stuff?  If so,
> I at least would be very interested in seeing it.

I'd have been interested too. Both because I'd like to know about the
Kemrese flag, and becuase I'd like to see how the cornobritannic
glotturges work together.

--And.

p.s. (a) What are the *English* names for Kemr, Kernu, Brithenig, etc.?
(b) Could someone remind me what has happened to Welsh in Kemr? IIRC
it remains spoken in Wales. Is that right? But is there a
country/province of Wales? And to what is the English word _Welsh_
applied?