Re: That was quick!

On Sat, 25 Apr 1998, Raymond A. Brown wrote:

> Does that mean Iewan Llewan's Piat is OK?  ;-)
You might find that less people can follow it than who could when Padrig
and I went silly on Conlang - that was so much fun!

> BTW, Iewan, does the alternative history of *There* have any bearing on the
> Piat speakers of central Europe?

I've been wondering that too.  Where does the triple monarchy fit in?

While I have free time on my hands I have started putting some revisions
in my homepage.  The stress has been made clear, a table of mutations has
been added.  My list of irregular perfectives has disappeared but I think
I should be able to track them down.  Hopefully I should be able to
announce a new posting sometime soon.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous