Re: Migration to new Celticonlang list?

Padrig Bryn yscrifef:

> I was assuming that the silliness, (quasi-)personal stuff and other
> relatively unimportant correspondence, like this for example, and welcome
> messages and the like, were filtered out of what gets put up into the
> archive.

What, remove silliness?  What would Kernu *be* without silliness?
Or Brithenig, for that matter?

> I had thought the archive was for pertinent bits, not chatter!
> If this is not the case, then we might as well shift to Celticonlang list,
> as the Jowcko-me-gillies of the world can see what we write anyway -- and
> a lot more publicly at that!

No, I had always intended (though I didn't actually specify this) to
archive essentially everything, except maybe change-of-address messages
and the like.  (Obviously, spam would get ripped, too, assuming we
go to a public mailing list.)

Celticonlang doesn't archive natively, so if we switch to it I will
archive postings there at the Web site.

--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)