Re: Migration to new Celticonlang list?

Padrig Bryn yscrifef:

> The idea of Celticonlang list is nice, but it is public.  Some of the
> things that have been written here are rather more private than I think
> ought be on a public forum.  In other words, if I say something dumb or
> perhaps get into a heated argument here, or make a semi-private
> announcement of some sort, it stays here, amongst the eight of us.  What
> we've got here is a nice cozy place to muck about with the Brithenig
> Universe; I'm not entirely certain I'd like to see that placed out into the
> middle of a field for any Jocko-me-lad to stop by and stare at.

and Jowan Sellches says he agrees completely.

How does this jibe with your expressed willingness to make the
Brithenig Archives publicly available?  What you write here on
Sessiwn doesn't "stay here", it becomes visible to any Jocko who
can use a search engine.

--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)