Sessiwn Kemres archives

Thanks to Andrew for sending me the Sessiwn Kemres archives.

Would the participants in this list have objections to my making the
archives publicly available from my Web site?  I would try to keep this
as up-to-date as possible, probably at the expense of fancy formatting,
though I might use a mailfile-to-HTML conversion program.

Any negative votes will be taken as vetoes, but silence gives consent.
Feel free to reply either publicly or privately.

--
John Cowan					cowan@ccil.org
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.