Yet another address change.

Greetings one and all,

I must beg a bit of patience from you all long enough to update (yet
again!!) your address books.  Juno started out well enough, but now
refuses to function properly at all, so I've decided to scrap it and stick
with something that works, in this case a good old fashioned unix shell
with PINE.

Anyway, the new address is: pbrown@nova.umuc.edu

Greid,
Padraic.

PS to Andrew:
Would it be possible for you to send again the list of names in Brithenig?
It's gotten lost in this frustrating shuffle, and I've also forgotten how
to spell my name. ;-)

Thanks.