Re: Arthur

>Now, perhaps, you might understand how I feel when I say that I am convert
>_to_ Catholicism.  The only difference, I think, that age has mellowed my
>attitude towards my "cradle religion".
>
>Ray.

Ray,

I must have missed a round of correspondence somewhen.  I had no idea that
you were the devout Catholic I offended, much less that you were a convert.

My considered opinion is that attitudes are like cheeses: some mellow, some
sharpen.

As for differences, I can laugh at Monty Python's Holy Grail.  Can you
laugh at the Life of Brian?

Peter

I still miss my man...
  but my aim is getting better.