Re: Introductions.

To the best of my knowledge (and I'm only an initiate), the Order of Bards
Ovates and Druids is not organized into gorsedds.  I believe groups like
the Ancient Order of Druids have such a structure.  In OBOD we have groves
and seedgroups.  At present, I am a solitary practicer.

They way I've played with Kemran dialect is to make margin notes in
Andrew's Brithenig reference materials.  I haven't given the dialect a
name, but if the country is Kemr New, Kemran New seems appropriate.

Another interesting sideline to working with Brithenig is the development
of a Romano-Celtic ethnic identity.  There are all the accoutrements of
civilization to contend with:  religion, arts, musics, sports &c.

Tell me something about you, Padraic.

Peter