Re: [conculture] CHAT: con-this'n'that

From: Lars Henrik Mathiesen <thorinn@diku.dk>

> Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 21:40:09 +0200 (METDST)
> From: Lars Henrik Mathiesen <thorinn@diku.dk>

> You may need to fiddle the ages, though. He's a little young if Diana
> is born *there* when Charles was *here.*

Well, I can see she isn't, so that's solved already. (I went back and
checked John's first post, should have done it before).

> > From: John Cowan <cowan@locke.ccil.org>

> > All I said was that she and her husband were second cousins (i.e.
> > had at least one common great-grandparent).

> I know. And since Elizabeth's maternal grandfather (*here*) is King
> Christian IX of Denmark, who married his many daughters off to most of
> the royal houses in Europe, that really leaves the field wide open.

Sorry, off by one generation, he's her great-grandfather. Not my best
post ever :) But Charles has lots of interesting second cousins *here*
anyway, who could be tempted with a dukedom and a Crown Princess.

Lars Mathiesen (U of Copenhagen CS Dep) <thorinn@diku.dk> (Humour NOT marked)