Re: New data point for Brithenig time line

Neat!  I think that now makes three known books.  In addition to the
below, there is William Pryce's "Archaeologica Cornu-Britanica" (1790),
intended to be a tutor to English speakers of the Cornovian language; and
Dr. A. G. Davidson's 1888 magnum opus, "An Historical and Comparative
Gramamr of the British Diallects" (Oxford U.), which, as its name implies,
is a compendium of all the major Romance dialects spoken in Britain.

Padraic.