Update was Re: nu alltr e gw alltr?

On Tue, 17 Nov 1998, Andrew Smith wrote:

> (which reminds me - must finish the update!)

I've been looking through the Page, and most of what I'd like updated is
small stuff: some new headings, spelling corrections, housekeeping sort of
things.  One big, glaring, lurking thing I'd like to see addressed is
perhaps a chapter on Mutations.  If you decide to break up the Page into
several Pagelettes, perhaps one ought to be dedicated to mutations.  It
ought to include some of the history, mechanics, charts (like the nice one
at the top of the Page), what things cause which mutations and when,
places where the system breakes down (ie., exceptions to the rule!) and
that sort of thing -- all in one central location.  I think this would be
of great benefit not only to ourselves (especially the hopeless K speakers
who never get it right anyway), but to any interested party that happens
to stumble into our trap...er, project. ;-)

Padraic.