Re: nu alltr e gw alltr?

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998, Raymond A. Brown wrote:

> Yes - but the French may also use them for emphasize. My grandson only 4
> greated me when he'd crept into our bed soon after six one morning with: Je
> t'aime toi.

Eo dy af tui, or possibly, eo dydui af.  I find the French very disarming
for its emotional content.  Maybe one day Brithenig can feel the same.

It also fits in with past observances on Conlang of what's going on in
French with disjunctive pronouns.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith, Intheologus 			hobbit@earthlight.co.nz
Life is short, so am I!