Breathanach orthography: a minor suggestion

The old Romance conventions for the acute and grave accents used acute
on close vowels and grave on open ones.  Therefore, a always took the
grave, and i and u always took the acute.  Catalan still retains
this system in full force, as does French (though the underlying
basis has changed somewhat), though Spanish has standardized on the
acute and Italian on the grave (though some people use the old
rules when handwriting).

I suggest, therefore, that a-acute in Breathanach be replaced throughout
by a-grave.  I realize that this means a bigger separation from
Irish (which has standardized on the acute), but I feel funny seeing
a-acute in a Romance language.

Otherwise, wonderful progress!