Re: Kemrese Philately II

>I'd have to scrounge around to find the B words.  Livra, sols and
>deneirs work south of the Limestone Hills, though.  The ratios are the
>same as the British pound *here*: 12d = 1/- 20/- + L1.  Good and solid and
>in use throughout western Europe.  (Except Spain and Portugal where
>things _really_ get crazy.)

Llir, Sollt and deneir.

>Not likely.  Zeppelin ports take up a great deal of space -- much larger
>than an airport -- (hangars, towers, miles of rail, roads, maintainance
>facilities, etc.) and a small place like Cambria can only support so many.
>Duneint has two: one civillian outside of Esca and one military at an
>undisclosed location, but obvious enough to anyone with eyes to see
>something that bloody big. ;-)

I guess Zeppelin travel survived the accident just before the Second Great
War *There*.  Does the aeroplane remain a novelty then?

Probably *there* Diana married a Captain Marks.

I have noticed that before English Law took over in Wales they had a law
code called the Law of Hywel.  I'm now wondering how to translate that name
into Brithenig.  The name is native, cognate with Breton Hoel and means
'eminent'.  I can't find an etymology for it - unless Ray or Sally have
one.  I forsee three options 1. Hywel's Law; 2. The Eminent Law; or 3.
Change Hywel Dda with another Lawgiver King *there* and name it after him.

- andrew.