Kemrese Philately II

The dangers of having a friend who is a philatelist is when they make
suggestions concerning the postal service in Kemr - so fellow Cambrians say
hello to David Joll jollian@es.co.nz and enjoy this missive on Kemrese
snailmail.  As always suggestions and comments are welcome, and if you have
faculties to design stamps then talk to David.

- andrew.