Re: Breathanach page

On Thu, 6 Aug 1998, Geoff Eddy wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Breathanach has undergone a substantial overhaul (long vowels are now
> official), and the results are on display at
> http://www.cix.co.uk/~morven/breath.html as usual. I've also added a
> translation of the Babel text. Enjoy!

I like the look and sound of it very much.  There's a fair amount in there
that is reminiscent of Kernu: in particular the continued use of
inflection (more than Brithenig, anyway!), the numerous preposition +
article forms, and the division into Common versus Elevated speech.  Is
this division in any way legal/official or simply a matter of convention?

I look forward to future additions, and in particular the LN version of
the Babel Text.

Padraig.