Re: *here* a history, *there* a history

On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, John Cowan wrote:

> Rhaifun Bryn yscrifef:
>
> > 7th century  Kemrese settlement along the Mississipi basin, or .....).
>
> Hmm.  Over *there*, does Mandan have a few borrowings from Brithenig?

Of course!  Undoubtedly after contact during one of St. Perran's numerous
voyages across the sea in a coracle, altar stone, etc.  Like "St. Perran
and the Isle of One Thousand Warrior Women"; "St. Perran and the Great
Whalefish"; "St.  Perren in the Land of Breasil"; etc.  Good stories,
those.

Padraic.