Beginnings of stories

Here is the first sentence (yes, that's all I've managed so far) of Little
red raver girl:

Odhlym, rragh bwrw twmpu wst kvam dhu mwjrws, vivwbat Parva Rusha
Rreizwrryna.  Dhi wrat parva pvwla dhleita bwv lifwrat portarrw kdhleidhas
ghrrotas et skyrtes pwlzhros.  Ulws ajlwrr bwv dhel vydwrat, dhel lifabyt.

<roughly literally:>
Once upon a time, because which time is than that better, lived Little Red
Raver Girl.  She was [a] little girl happy who loved to wear big clothes
and pretty shirts.  Any raver who her saw, her will love.

<in English>
Once upon a time, because, what better time than that, lived Little Red
Raver Girl.  She was a happy little girl who loved to wear big clothes and
pretty shirts.  Any raver who saw her would love her.

I guess several Dutch loanwords are to be pointed out: lifwrrw (to love),
rreizwrryna (raver - fem.), kdhleidhei (clothes, pl. only), ghrrot (big),
skyrts (shirt), ajlwrr (raver-masc).  The rest is mostly Latin, except the
pronouns, which are ex Brezhoneg.

-------ferke
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

                      Es to pilni'gi noliedzu!