Re: Something to talk about.

On Thu, 18 Jun 1998, Padraic Brown wrote:

I shall go start on it.  The story is a fantasy based on the legends of
Ss. Mary, Martha and George.  I should warn people it has a strong
religious sentiment, but I think it is a good piece of writing.

> Does that mean we run the whole show?  I thought we weren't allowed to
> have proper Queens at all, though.  I thought there was some sort of rule
> to prohibit that sort of thing.  Politics are too bloody confusing.

The house of Padarn is currently the monarchs of the Federated Kingdoms.
I think Constantine and Charlotte reigned in the same way that William and
Mary reigned *here*.  Technically Queen Charlotte was not the Queen of
Cambria, but there was no avoiding her.  In her lifetime she was well
admired throughout the FK.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous