Re: Something to talk about.

	I like this idea of storysharing, and particularly in our langs.
I'm currently at work on a frenzy of vocab, and I'm still behind on my
grammar (the book-type) so i may beg out for now.
	On the other hand, if you haven't used Shoebox from SIL, I
recommend it. Once you learn how to use it (from the walkthrough manual
they provide), it's amazing what it can do. I can use it to translate from
English to Aelya, acomplishing huge translation that might take me weeks!
And in mere moments! My only complaint is that the walkthrough doesn't
describe some features in detail - there's a new release planned soon (was
supposed to be out Feb), hopefully, the detail I want will be in that.
Another handy bit o' software is the MDF, which will format the lexicon
database in Shoebox into a dictionary format (both or all ways) with Word.
I'm having trouble getting a copy of it at the moment, but once I do!
Wowee!!

	Soon, I will post some stuff about Aelya, to try to bring some
more variety to the list. Any requests?

	Clinton