Re: Borrowing from other conlangs

And Rosta scripsit:

> 3. Piat probably exists in Livagia's world (LW).

Livagia, I hasten to add, exists in Piat's world, which also contains
the Triune Monarchy (Scythia-Pannonia-Transbalkania) of which Piatland
is sometimes a part.  The T.M. dissolved after World War I.

A fortiori, Tsxunrcaa also coexists with Piat.

The official language of the Republic (formerly the People's Republic)
of Piatland is still Court-Gothic (the "court" in question being
the Triune Monarchy's), but there is an effort underway to change
the official language to Piat.  The objection is the expense of
translating all the official documents.

> 9. It remains to be seen whether Kemr exists in LW, and Livagia in
>    Kemr's. Probably they can, but the matter requires further
>    investigation, into the respective histories of the two nations.

My view is that Livagia, Kemr, and Piat are co-necessary (all
exist in the same world), but I am willing to be contradicted.

--
John Cowan      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan              cowan@ccil.org
                Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)