Re: Borrowing from other conlangs

> Here's how things stand vis-a-vis Livagia.
>
> 1. Livagia and Scunger/Tsxunrcaa (where Tsxaah is spoken) certainly
>    exist in the same world.
> 2. Livagia exists in Kunay's world (where Kinya is spoken), but I
>    don't know enough about Kunay to know whether it exists in Livagia's
>    world. My inclination is to ensure that it does.
> 3. Piat probably exists in Livagia's world (LW).
> 4. Ray Brown's neo-Tursanian probably could exist in Livagia's world.
> 5. The Anta and their language exist - clandestinely - in LW.
> 6. In LW, Namyuan is still invented by Leo Marshall, but has
>    propagated widely among many more speakers than in this world.
> 7. In LW, Tokana is a conlang invented by Matt Pearson. The same goes
>    for all the "sci-fi" lgs invented by other of our colleagues here.
> 8. I don't yet know whether, in LW, Tepa was invented by Dirk Elzinga
>    or rediscovered (documented in Alma Walker's papers) and studied
>    by Dirk Elzinga, the noted Numicist.
> 9. It remains to be seen whether Kemr exists in LW, and Livagia in
>    Kemr's. Probably they can, but the matter requires further
>    investigation, into the respective histories of the two nations.

Kemr exists in an alternative history where one of the differences is
that Vulgar Latin was successful in surviving in Britain that it became a
national language rather than Welsh.  Details of Kemrese history differ
from ours where having an independant kingdom in western Britain effects
British and European history, which I continue to investigate.  I'm
interested in speculating in what conlanguage groups the Kemrese may have
encountered.

- andrew.