Re: Webpage changes. (fwd)

Jowan 'ap Jowan ys notasot:

> Padrig Bryn yscrifef:
> > Something rather extraordinary must have happened in order to convince
> > such a nascent country to join up with a bigger one.
>
> Fear of the Bloody Saxons, and before them the Bloodier Vikings.
> The Chomro, even if over-sophisticated, were at least Romans.

Even so, there were those who favoured going it alone.  I think I meant
rather that someone extraordinary did something to solidify the country on
the right course.  The Gauls had the fear of the Romans and that alone
wasn't enough to solidify them towards a purpose...

Speaking of the Bloody Saxon, does Brithenig have a word that conveys this
idea of 'bloody'?