Re: Alternative history - a plea!

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998, Raymond A. Brown wrote:

> >I found the original message in my Conlang file.  It is Kristina Mairi
> >Buhrman <kmb19@cornell.edu>.  She addressed An Arabic/French language.  I
> >don't know if she continued her correspondence with Conlang after that.
> >It would be interesting to see if she developed that language.
>
> Well done!  Yes, it would be very interesting to know if anything came of
> it.  [I wished at the time that I'd thought of it first ;-) ]

You said the same about Brithenig I seem to remember!  But I think it
would be interesting to see if Kristina Mairi Buhrman developed the
concept.  Some correspondence might be in order.

- andrew.

Andrew Smith                                  <hobbit@earthlight.co.nz>

MAN, despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many
accomplishments; still owes his existence to a six-inch layer of topsoil
and the fact that it rains.
							   - Anonymous