with me, with you, etc.

The Classical Latin forms mecum, tecum, etc. from which Brithenig
meg, teg, etc. probably weren't used that way in Vulgar Latin.
Pretty consistently the scheme was "cum mecum", "cum tecum", etc.
Spanish preserves this with conmigo (remodeled by analogy from
earlier comigo), contigo, etc. whereas in Standard Italian the
forms are not used, leading to "con me", "con te", etc.

I suggest that Brithenig follows this pattern too:  cun meg,
cun nheg (or cun teg? to soften or not to soften, that is
the question ...)

--
		Clear all so!  'Tis a Jute.... (FW 16.5)