Re: Arthur

Dear Ray,

My father, bless him, just loves having Jehovah's Witnesses in for coffee.
For his 70th birthday I got him a pair of Mormon elders.  Boy was he in
polemic heaven!

I find what Andrew is doing to be quite plausible and incredibly exciting.
As I have said ad nauseam, Brithenig is a brilliant endeavor.  My problem
is impatience.  I want to be able to use Brithenig in writing and
conversation, but I have always found it hard to learn a language from a
reference grammar.  That is why I mentioned to Andrew that it would be
lovely to have something like Teach Yourself Brithenig.  Of course, I'm
just coming up with work for him, which is the height of selfishness.
Right now however, I have a looseleaf binder of bits and pieces of things
Andrew has sent me, and while it is all solid stuff I can't get a good
running start!

Anyway, I don't daunt easily, and I will continue to work with the Page and
the lexicon.  One day soon I hope to be posting messages here in Brithenig!

Peace and all,
Peter

I still miss my man...
  but my aim is getting better.